Thursday, April 14, 2016

OPSC Junior Lecturer October 2014 Exam Result www.opsc.gov.in Selected Candidate List

(iii) He is ______ richest man in our street..

You can also state that I can identify the skill set of each member in my group and will accordingly delegate the responsibility as a team leader..

(iii) I wonder if ten thousand rupees are a large sum.. It will succumb to this newcomer, for the West brings science, and science brings food for the hungry millions

.

15 of 2013-14 Recommendation Notice in connection with Recruitment to the Post of Asst. should be securely fastened inside the answer book.

I am Conscious______my duties..

While moisture in the soil is equally imperative for the life and growth of plants and trees. I wonder who I should invite.

OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Pay Scale: The selected candidates with get scale of Pay of Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600.

I said, “if I had any money I’d buy you a drink “.

And every graduate of this school, every thoughtful citizen who despairs of war and wishes to bring peace, should begin by looking inward, by examining his own attitude toward the possibilities of peace..

(vi) When you are going to London to meet with your friends there ?

. The bear had a ring on it’s nose.. (x) I am the ………………owner of the house.
Subjects Marks
General English 50
General Knowledge 50
Concerned Subject i.e. PAPER-I & PAPER-II having 200 marks each 400
.

The papers on Essay, General Studies and Optional Subjects of only those candidates shall be evaluated who attain such minimum standard as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion for the qualifying papers in Oriya Language andEnglish. Those who are effective at conversation control act in a congruent way.

Exam Pattern: Junior Lecturer Examination will be conducted in the following sucessive stages:.

(ii) Out principal is a man of kind and ………………nature. You will choose your books as you choose your friends, with taste and discrimination; I hope; because they can tell you something of your profession and interests, because they are wise and helpful, because they can stir your blood with tales of adventure, or because they are gay and witty.


Tags : opsc jobs,opsc results,recent government job details,www.opsc.gov.in,opsc exam pattern,govt jobs,recruitment,opsc,2014,general

No comments:

Post a Comment